Nexgen Quick Detail Spray
Nexgen Quick Detail Spray is your all-in-one product for spot removal, clay bar lubrication, and instant detailing.
- Removes bug spots and other tough contaminants instantly
- Guaranteed not to scratch your paint or topcoat
- Top-rated lubrication spray for clay bar detailing
- Works on all exterior surfaces, including paint, glass, metal, plastic, headlights, and chrome
- Easy-to-use fine mist sprayer nozzle
- Restores shine and maintains the surface of your vehicle
Spot Removal Instructions
Simply spray Nexgen Quick Detail Spray on desired area and wipe in with a microfiber towel. For tough-to-remove contaminants (like bug splatter), use additional sprays and wipe for 8-10 seconds. If it still won’t come off, use a thorough clay bar detail.
Clay Bar Detail Instructions
Clay Bar detailing is the best way to clean hard-to-remove contaminants from your vehicle’s exterior surface, because Clay can pick up materials 20x smaller than a normal microfiber towel can. When done correctly, a Clay Barred vehicle will have a surface as smooth as glass. Here’s how you can do it in 6 easy steps:
- Wash car completely before starting your clay bar detail
- Apply generous amount of Nexgen Quick Detail Spray to single body panel
- Work clay bar into the lubricated body panel, using back-and-forth hand motions
- Continue working clay bar into surface until you don’t feel resistance anymore
- Wipe excess liquid up with clean microfiber towel
- Repeat on all desired body panels
Nexgen Quick Detail Spray is available in 8oz, 16oz, and 1gal sizes.